No3. Health tea

18,99  VAT incl.

Freeze-dried blackcurrants 65%, Organic peppermint leaves 35%

Blackcurrant naturally increases your body’s resistance and has a nice aromatic taste. Peppermint, on the other hand, helps you relax and maintain healthy metabolism. For stronger berry flavour, let it brew a little less and crush the berries with a spoon, for richer peppermint flavour let it sit a little longer in the tea strainer.

You are here:

Related products